- Introduction to the outdoors.
- Learning technique in walking, running, fitness.
- Mechanisms and energy sources.
- Basic exercise book.
- Prevention of exercise injuries.
- Trainee evaluation.
- Construction of basic programs depending on the level of experience and fitness, training methodology for walking, running, fitness outdoors.
- Special training systems for walking, running, fitness outdoors.
- Specialized training programs to improve performance in walkers and runners, such as indicators for weight / fat loss, optimization of fitness and image of the trainee.
- Combine all for more options as well as for better and faster results.
- Preparation for participation in a half marathon and marathon
Book. Notes. PowerPoint presentations. Video. Photos. References to bibliography.
CONTINUOUS INTERNET SUPPORT
Educational section on the online platform of Studio One with all the material posted. Duration of online support: Up to three (3) months after the end of the teacher (open educational platform, answers via e-mail).
Test on line. Practical application outdoors. Tasks.
Minimum attending requirements
Personal Trainer EQF-4 certification. The specialization is addressed to personal trainers, students and SEFAA graduates who want to specialize in Outdoor Physical Activity.