Myofascial & Self Myofascial Release
Methods, techniques and means of evaluation, prevention and treatment of myoperitoneal pain by the exercise professional.
- What do we mean by “Myoperitoneal Release”
- What are the applications of “Myoperitoneal Release” on the musculoskeletal system, body movement and muscle pain?
- What is a fascia and what is its significance?
- How are trigger points formed and how does myoperitoneal release help to improve them?
- Techniques for releasing sore spots and muscles and using foam roller, balls.
Duration: 10 hours.
* After the training, access to all educational materials is maintained for three (3) months.
Online study study materials: Video presentations. Specialized notes and presentations.