According to the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we would like to inform you that STUDIO ONE has received all security measures, and we would like your consent to keep in touch with us via email, but also to send newsletters so that you can learn the news of the STUDIO ONE family first.
Our concern is to be completely transparent about the information we collect. Please be advised that your email address and other personal information will not be used for any other purpose and is not provided by us in any way to third parties.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our Website or obtaining any information, product or service provided by our Company.
- Protection of minors The Website is strictly for Users over eighteen (18) years of age. If, however, underage users enter a false birth date when using the Website services, we are not responsible for their exposure to its content or any other use of the Website.
- Copyright Texts, images, trademarks, educational materials and any other content that is or will be incorporated into our site is our intellectual property and is protected by Greek and International copyright laws. Reproduction, reproduction, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission, or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of our Company or the individual copyright holder.Other Product Names, trademarks and services that exist on our site and are not trademarks of STUDIO ONE and are owned by other companies, may only be listed on our site for identification purposes. The use of our site in no way grants the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and / or exploit commercially in any way all or part of the content of this web site and thereby prohibit any copying, distribution, transfer, processing, reproduction , create derivative work, or mislead the public about the actual content provider of the site. exploitation of part or all of our website for any commercial or other purpose other than your personal information.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, costs, loss of information or data, computer damage to viruses, bugs, hacking, software or hardware damage, loss or damage to property, loss of earnings, and any third-party claims that may arise as a result of access to the site, its navigation, inability to access it, or the uploading of content where permitted. We make every effort to ensure the smooth operation of our site without any errors or technical problems, but your use of this site is at your sole risk. Therefore, we are not responsible for the deletion or failure to store content, information and updates from our site. Likewise, we are not responsible for any direct, indirect, moral, incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or related to any use of our site and its content, and any malfunction thereof.
- Social media Through our Site you have the option of interacting with social media, such as the “Like” option on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc. These features may allow you to access and / or link to your social media accounts. We do not control these social networking services or your profiles on them, and we cannot change your privacy settings on these services or set rules on how you use your personal information on them. These issues are about your own control as well as your social networking service providers. Before using any of these social media tools offered by our Site, we recommend that you read all policies and information regarding the services of their respective social media sites to better understand their privacy policies.
- Security and Time to Privacy We keep the personal information we collect from you only for as long as it is necessary for us to communicate and complete your transactions with our Company. In any case, they may remain on our file until you request their deletion (in any case no more than 7 years, in accordance with applicable law). STUDIO ONE has every right to refuse access to its Website, to delete accounts, to remove or edit content at its sole discretion.