Learn how to get trained and become a Yoga instructor and what kind of certified training opportunities does Studio One Sports & Fitness School by Omega Academy provides to you.
Text By: Drandaki Joanna*
Yoga: A wonderful trip. A path of self-awareness and introspection. One of the 6 philosophical systems, the 6 sides -sad darsanas- of the Indian philosophy that we may find in 5,000 BC. A method that through its techniques helps to overcome limitations and obstacles and bring harmony and union to the physical, mental and spiritual body.
The trainee begins to live consciously in the present, staying internally serene when he/she has to manage the intensity of the everyday life as he/she aims to discover his/her true self.
Train in Yoga
- The 200 hours training program is a complete solution for anyone who wishes to deepen his/her practice and get to know Asanas in detail along with the correction manipulations, pranayama, meditation and Nidra Yoga. Through the philosophy you will learn and through the historical flashback you can better understand the method and through the anatomy and the kinesiology you will understand how the human body works in a perfect harmony. In the end of the program and your success on the final exams, you will be able to transmit the method safely.
- The 300 hours training program refers to one step forward… many and more demanding Asanas, study and deepening in philosophical texts, advanced pranayama, therapeutic Yoga and programs designed for special personalities and old age, thematic courses and more will follow. In the end of the program and your success on the final exams, you will be able to transmit the method to specialized categories of students and to organize retreats and evens.
- The training program of Yoga for children is addressed to Yoga teachers, fitness trainers, dancers, kindergarten teachers, child psychologists, physiotherapists, teachers, people who deal with children and clearly to parents. In the end of the program and your success on the final exams, you will be able to start this beautiful journey in children’s Yoga accompanied with children, their imagination and above all the beautiful, good, positive mood and energy.
- The training program of the Perinatal Yoga includes emotional release techniques in pregnancy, childbirth, childbed, dance and singing in pregnancy and childbirth, techniques with your partner, Asanas and adjustments for each period. In the end of the program and your success on the final exams, you will be able to take care of all pregnant women as well as women who have just gave birth, safely and with responsibility.
* Mrs. Drandaki Joanna is in charge of the Yoga Alliance Diploma (RYS-200 and RYS-300) training program of Studio One Sports & Fitness School by Omega Academy. This training program is recognized by the World Yoga Alliance Qualifications Organization.